A mom had a problem. When her child was sick, Hadas Kanner-Golan needed to keep track of their pain and fever doses, but there wasn’t an app that automated this process. She needed an app that adapted the medication dosage to her child’s specific needs and profile, while also keeping track of when and how much was administered. She needed the help keeping this information tracked, and she figured other parents did, too. So, she came to us with an idea.
Problems to Solve
- Medication dosage needed to be tailored to each child.
- Dosing schedule needed shareable capabilities with other users.
- Launch needed to reach the widest user base.
- Kanner-Golan created Myrtus Enterprises, LLC, to launch OnCure. Since the launch, her app has been a financial success.
- Additional functionality can also be purchased.
- Due to demand, plans are in the works to create an Android version.