- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the data collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We plan to use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will never share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g., to notify you or respond to an inquiry).
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of future contact from us at any time. You may do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com or (972) 200-9120:
- Ascertain what data we have about you, if any.
- Adjust any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only personnel who need the information to perform a specific task (i.e., customer service or billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Frisco, TX | Tulsa, OK | Wayne City, IL