We’ll be honest: we love the Hours Time Tracking App. We’ve implemented it company-wide for team tracking and reporting, use it on a daily basis and even wrote an entire blog post about five reasons why we love it. So it’s with great excitement that we’d like to announce we’ve officially acquired the Hours Time Tracking App! The acquisition includes the iOS app, the Apple Watch App and the new web version of the app with Hours For Teams.
Developed through a partnership with FPC and our longtime friends, the award-winning app studio Tapity, Hours has been extremely popular since its launch on July 17, 2014. In addition to having an overall rating of four stars for all versions — including hundreds of five-star user reviews — the app has been featured in the AppStore on multiple occasions and deemed “The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App” by Forbes, as well as “The world’s easiest way of tracking your time” by 9to5Mac and “Surprisingly pleasant to use (with a) well thought-out interface” by TechCrunch.
What Makes Hours Time Tracking Unique?
From the first time, we started talking about Hours, we’ve been excited about its potential. With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an easy-to-use interface, Hours make time tracking easier than ever before. Here are just a few things you can do with Hours Time Tracking:
- Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
- Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
- Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistake
- Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
- Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
- Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks (if you need to)
- Add notes to your time entries
- View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF report
Basically, it’s perfect for us forgetful humans. Best of all, it has the potential for an even better user experience in the future.